Green & Natural Natural Diet & Fitness Sports Nutrition & Weight Loss Natural Weight Loss Formulas NOW Foods Cider Vinegar
NOW Foods Cider Vinegar
This product reflects much of the same formula that was developed in the 1970's as a dieting aid, and remains popular today. Cider Vinegar (or Apple Cider Vinegar) is a product of fermented apples. As with all vinegars, it’s high in acetic acid, and contains other acids as well as amino acids, mineral salts, and vitamins. Added iodine supports thyroid function that helps control metabolism.
Apple Cider Vinegar has been used as a traditional remedy for a variety of ailments for centuries, but while many uses have been disproven over time, its ability to cause satiety and help with the natural metabolism has shown some promise in small scientific studies. Now Foods Cider Vinegar helps the body to metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates. Iodine helps in the function of the thyroid gland.
- Helps the body to metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates
- Iodine helps in the function of the thyroid gland
- Enhanced with Lecithin, Glucomannan, Chromium and Iodine
Directions: Adult Dosage: Take 2 to 5 capsules daily.
Ingredients (each capsule contains):
- Apple Cider Vinegar 250mg
- Lecithin 100mg
- Glucomannan Fiber 50mg (Amorphpphailus konjac) (Tuber)
- Chromium (Chromium Chelavite) 100mcg (as Amino Acid Cheiate)
- Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCI) 3.5mg
- Iodine 55.5mg (from 37mf of kelp)(Ascophyllum nodosum)
No Information Provided
Similar Sports Nutrition & Weight Loss
Other NOW Foods Products