An underdog in terms of public spotlight, Magnesium is actually pivotal in many of the processes that happen with your body. Magnesium is a mineral that is critical for energy production and
metabolism, muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmission and bone
mineralization. It is required cofactor for an estimated 300 enzymes.
Among the reactions catalyzed by these enzymes are fatty acid synthesis,
protein synthesis and glucose metabolism.
Malate is an important Krebs Cycle intermediate, indicating that it is an important molecule in the production of cellular energy derived from carbohydrates. Since it is part of an energy cycle, the body provides enhanced pathways of absorption for malate forms of minerals.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, teeth, and tissue formation
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function
- Nervous System Support
- Supports Energy Production
- Critical for Enzyme Function
- An electrolyte for the maintenance of good health
- Unique malate form of magnesium
- Balanced with calcium
- Vegetarian / Vegan
Each tablet contains:
Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate) 100 mg
Magnesium (from 1000 mg Magnesium Malate) 115mg
Cellulose, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Silica and Vegetarian Coating.