NOW Foods Neptune Krill Oil Double Strength
Description & Features
Neptune Krill Oil is manufactured under strict quality control standards. It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants (i.e. mercury, heavy metals, PCB’s, dioxins, and other contaminants). Neptune Krill Oil is a certified sustainable source of krill. They work with krill fisheries that meet the Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources sustainable harvesting standards. Neptune also earned the Friend of the Sea certification.
- Source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids for the maintenance of good health
- Supports cognitive and/or brain function
- Double Strength Formula
- Enteric Coated to reduce repeat
- 100% Pure, sustainable NKO Brand Krill
- Egg free, soy free
Ingredients: Each softgel contains: Neptune Krill (NKO®) Oil (Euphausia superba) (Body Oil) 1000 mg
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids 230 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 120 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 70 mg
- Esterified Astaxanthin 750 mcg
- Phospholipids 390 mg
Caution: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur with shellfish.