NOW Foods Potassium Plus Iodine
A coupling of three important minerals. Potassium Iodide (KI) is a compound that contains Iodine, a nutrient necessary for normal thyroid function. Iodine in the form of Iodide is an integral part of thyroid hormones, which regulate cellular metabolism and energy production. NOW® Potassium plus Iodine also supplies 99 mg of Potassium and 5 mg of sodium per tablet. These minerals impact water balance in the body.
Each Capsule Contains:
- Maintains good health
- Helps in the function of the thyroid gland
- Helps to prevent iodine deficiency in adolescents, adults and pregnant women
- Iodine (from Potassium Iodide) 225 mcg, 150% of Daily Value
- Sodium (from Sodium Alginate) 5 mg, <1% of Daily Value
- Potassium (from Potassium Chloride and Iodide) 99 mg, 2% of Daily Value
- Sodium Alginate - 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Silica and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
No Information Provided
Other NOW Foods Products