NOW Foods Potassium Plus Iodine
A coupling of three important minerals. Potassium Iodide (KI) is a compound that contains Iodine, a nutrient necessary for normal thyroid function. Iodine in the form of Iodide is an integral part of thyroid hormones, which regulate cellular metabolism and energy production. NOW® Potassium plus Iodine also supplies 99 mg of Potassium and 5 mg of sodium per tablet. These minerals impact water balance in the body.
Each Capsule Contains:
- Maintains good health
- Helps in the function of the thyroid gland
- Helps to prevent iodine deficiency in adolescents, adults and pregnant women
- Iodine (from Potassium Iodide) 225 mcg, 150% of Daily Value
- Sodium (from Sodium Alginate) 5 mg, <1% of Daily Value
- Potassium (from Potassium Chloride and Iodide) 99 mg, 2% of Daily Value
- Sodium Alginate - 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Silica and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
No Information Provided