NOW Foods Quercetin with Bromelain
The combination of Quercetin and Bromelain provides powerful immunomodulating benefits important for the management of occasional seasonal discomfort. Quercetin is a naturally occurring bioflavonoid with documented properties that include activity as an antioxidant, and as an anti-inflammatory agent. Enhanced with Bromelain, an enzyme derived from pineapple stems, also supports healthy immune system function. This product is one of the few remedies that can help relief the pain associated with nonbacterial chronic prostatitis.
- With Bromelain
- Supports Immune Function
- Supports Healthy Histamine Levels
- Helps Manage Seasonal Discomfort
- Vegetarian Formula
Directions: Adult Dosage: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily with meals. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks.
Medicinal Ingredients (each capsule contains):
- Quercetin (as Quercetin Dihydrate) ... 400 mg
- Bromelain (Ananas comosus) (Pineapple) (Stem & Fruit) ... 82.5 mg (198 GDU)
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Veg Capsule (hypromellose, water), Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica. Citrus Free.
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.