Those who experience nausea or reflux from other fish oils should find this enteric coated, odor controlled softgel easier to digest.
Consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. FDA evaluated the data and determined that although there is scientific evidence supporting the claim, the evidence is not conclusive.
- Cardiovascular Support
- 500 EPA / 250 DHA
- Molecularly Distilled - Enteric Coated
- Supports Cognitive Function
- Cholesterol Free
- Natural Fish Oil Concentrate ... 1.0 g (1,000 mg)
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids ... 750 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) ... 500 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) ... 250 mg
Other Ingredients: Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water and enteric coating). Contains fish (sardines, anchovies, mackerel) and soy derivatives.
Contains no: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.