NOW Foods Zinc Glycinate 30 mg
Zinc is essential to the normal function of many organs and systems within the body; supporting healthy immune, skeletal, neurological, and endocrine functions. Zinc is a mineral co-factor in hundreds of enzymatic reactions related to protein and carbohydrate metabolism, RNA/DNA synthesis and intercellular signaling. Dietary bioavailability of zinc is relatively poor, so NOW® Zinc Glycinate (also known as Bisglycinate) is chelated to improve absorption and bioavailability. NOW uniquely offers Zinc Glycinate in a softgel capsule with Pumpkin Seed Oil as a healthy synergist.
- Helps in connective tissue formation
- Helps maintain healthy skin and immune function
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats
- Maintains good health
- Highly Bioavailable Bisglycinate form
Each softgel contains: Zinc (from Zinc Glycinate)(Amino Acid Chelate)(TRAACS®)(Albion®) 30 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Pumpkin Seed Oil (250 mg), Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob extract), Beeswax, Soy Lecithin.
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.