Whether it’s a motor-free ride to newborn dreamland, a wiggle party once they’re walking, or a crash pad after a hard day on the preschool playground, LEAF is both revolutionary and evolutionary—and endurance-tested up to a whopping 60 kgs. That should keep them rocking out for years.
- Elegant, serene design feels right at home in the living room
- Motion lasts unassisted with a gentle push for over 2 minutes
- No batteries, no cords, no buzz, no noise
- Organic cotton insert is soft and light
- Plush, cushy better for baby certified Oeko-Tex® fabric
- Easily locks stationary for feeding or playtime
- Pops out of base for easy storage or quick trips
- Evolves with baby to big-kid size
- Perfect angle for both playing and napping
- Mesh backing provides little breezes
- Recommended use: birth to 60 kg
- Product dimensions: 47 cm high x 71 cm wide x 72 cm deep
- Product weight: 5.21 kg
Similar Playmats, Bouncers & Floor Seats
Other Nuna Products
Sarah: a few months ago
This is a beautiful and really well made product. BUT, neither of my babies really got into it. Its nice that bigger kids can use it and my older son climbed in to have his bottle when he was older... but given toddlers don't tent to spend much time chilling, that was the only use it got. If you have the money and space in the house go for it, but its not a must-have.
Susanne: more than a year ago
I bought this since a friend has one and loves it...it's ok-fairly pricey for a swing. I like that your little one lays flat (good for when they are super tiny). Design is good. I have other swings though that I think do a good job and are cheaper. It does say though that it can last for the toddler years, so maybe it'll be worth it in the long run?