Nuna RAVA Convertible Car Seat Granite
Description & Features
Whether it's a quick trip to the store or a summer road trip, traveling with kids can be an adventure. Hit the road and enjoy every minute with the uncomplicated Nuna RAVA convertible car seat.
Bubble-free, muscle-free and hassle-free, the RAVA car seat is super-easy to install securely, and switching between rear and forward facing is no big deal. Plus laid-back leg room for rear-facing riders and extra support for forward-facing riders keep your backseat drivers comfy as they grow. So you can relax and enjoy every magical, messy, covered-with-crumbs moment.
- Simply™ secure installation. Advanced safety technology makes installation swift, secure and straightforward.
- Energy absorbing foam and side impact protection (SIP) pods take side impact security to the next level
- All steel frame and reinforced belt path for superior protection
- Six position recline (1 recline position rear-facing and 5 recline positions forward-facing); no re-thread 5 point harness
- One-hand ten position headrest
- Infant head and body inserts are removable to grow with baby
- Laid back leg room gives up to 2 inches more leg room rear-facing, and extra support for forward-facing riders.
- Dual flip-open cup holders
- No re-thread two position crotch strap
- Simply switch. Moving from rear to forward-facing when the time is right is no big deal.
- Bubble-free. Recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle.
- Muscle-free. True tension™ doors ensure an ultra-secure fit without the struggle.
- Coloured belt path indicators help decrease risk of user error
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable!) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- Belt is best. Nuna's preferred installation method is the Vehicle Seat Belt as it eliminates confusion of when to switch from Lower Anchors to Vehicle Seat Belt, fits more vehicle makes, and fits more seating positions.
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
Dimensions: 19" w x 27.25" d x 27" h and up to 49" tall.
- Rear-facing 5-40 lbs.
- Forward-facing 25-65 lbs.
- Height 49” or less.
No Information Provided
Similar Convertible Car Seats
Other Nuna Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by JackiekimK from Love. Would recommend over Britax Boulevard. We have both the Britax boulevard and the Nuna Rava and I much prefer the Nuna Rava. It is MUCH easier to adjust the tilt. It feels much sturdier. It looks more sleek IMO. I have found for some reason despite the advertised ease of the click tight installation that the Britax always begins to sit on an angle after being adjusted a bunch of times. The Nuna rava always sits flush. The rebound bar doesn't pop off whenever you try to move it and all around it is a nicer product. Will definitely get another one for number 2!
Date published: 2020-02-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dahlia from Wow! This shipped so fast, I literally got this the next day. I've been researching convertible car seats a lot for my 7 month old, as she outgrew her infant car seat and weighs more than 20lbs. The seat is very plush and sturdy. Just letting you know that unlike most online review videos out there, the Canadian version of the Nuna Rava only has 6 recline settings instead of 10 (only one position for rear facing). This seat came with a rebound bar too, which I like for the extra safety. It's very straight forward, instructions easy to follow and easy to adjust. We didn't need the infant insert but it looks very comfortable. We needed something compact that will fit a Prius, or most cars, and easy to install, since we car share. I'm really happy to have invested in a convertible car seat rather than the infant seat since she outgrew it so fast, I'm counting on having the Rava for a few years!
Date published: 2019-03-05