Features & Benefits:
- 100% natural
- Helps treat and reduce varicose veins
- Improves circulation
- Helps tone the veins and capillaries
- Horse Chestnut extract (seed) (Aesculus hippocastanum) ... 125 mg
- Providing 20% Aescin
- Grape seed extract (Vitis Vinifera) ... 75 mg
- Providing 40% proanthocyanidins
- Butcher's broom (root & rhizome) (Ruscus aculeatus) ... 10 mg
- Providing 10% Ruscogenins
More about the herbs...
- Butcher's broom is recognized as the most powerful natural vasoconstrictor. Its tonic effect on the veinal system brings rapid relief from ailments linked to circulatory disorders such as the "heavy leg feeling". Anti-haemorrhoidal, anti-inflammatory and anti-oedematose, Butcher's Broom improves and corrects veinal deficencies as well as its multiple consequences.
- Horse Chestnut is often used for the treatment of complaints linked to chronic veinous insufficiency such as heaviness in legs, leg pain, nocturnal cramps and swelling.
- Because of its wealth in anthocyanidins, Grape seed extract slows down vein tissue deterioration. Also, its high levels of procyanidol gives this herb significant vascular protecting properties. In France, red vine is used when treating hypertension.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Known Adverse Reactions: Some people may experience headaches, dizziness, gastric irritation, or itchiness.
All Nutripur products are manufactured in a manner that exceeds industry standards and are rigorously tested in accredited laboratories for toxic contaminants and heavy metals assuring the safety, purity, efficacy and high-quality of their products.