Recommended for improving concentration and school performance, reducing symptoms related to attention deficit disorder (ADD/ADHD), strengthening a healthy immune system, and strengthening healthy eyes.
- Delicious-tasting orange flavour
- Significantly improves concentration and performance in school!
- 100% natural
- Fast acting visible results in only a few days
- Contains high concentration of DHA and EPA omega-3s
- Rich source of AA and GLA
Wild tuna fish oil / Wild fish oil blend (mackerel, anchovy, sardine)
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), an essential omega-3 fatty acid, is mainly concentrated in the brain and retina cells. It has been recognized as essential for infant brain development and retinal function. Studies of preterm infants have shown the importance of dietary DHA in learning. DHA has further been shown to play an important role in treating ADD/ADHD.
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) also belongs to the omega-3 family and is essential for the production of anti-inflammatory compounds. DHA and EPA are found primarily in cold water fish such as mackerel, sardines, anchovies and tuna.