Features & Benefits:
- Helps promote restful and revitalizing sleep
- Excellent for restlessness or insomnia due to mental stress
- 100% natural and safe
- Fast acting and effective
- Valerian (root) (Valeriana officinalis) ... 135 mg
- Passion flower (aerial parts) (Passiflora incarnata) ... 69 mg
- Hops (strobile) (Humulus lupulus) ... 66 mg
- Lemon Balm (aerial parts)(Melissae officinalis L) ... 30 mg
More about the herbs...
- A universal remedy, the relaxing and tranquillizing effect of valerian root improves the quality and intensity of sleep. An efficient sleep-inducing plant, valerian stops frequent broken sleep and insomnia.
- Passionflower, an antispasmodic and sedative, does not depress the nervous system. It effectively reduces anguish which often gives rise to noctural tension and agitation, responsible for insomnia.
- Often recommended for therapeutic sleep, hops soothes nervous stomachs and intestines (cramps, spasms nausea, gas).
- Lemon Balm is a brain and nervous system tonic. Lemon balm improves control over the emotions, like excitability of the nervous system and reduces irritability.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia). Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have depression and/or related diseases.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Some people may experience drowsiness.
Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a motor vehicle within 2 hours of consumption when taking this product.
All Nutripur products are manufactured in a manner that exceeds industry standards and are rigorously tested in accredited laboratories for toxic contaminants and heavy metals assuring the safety, purity, efficacy and high-quality of their products.