- Elevated Anxiety
- Elevated Plasma Cortisol levels
- Inability to fall asleep and stay asleep
- Helps you fall asleep faster & sleep longer the first night!
- Clinically proven to lower factors that reduce sleep quality
- Eases anxiety by 49% and relieves body-tension
- Decreases stress hormone levels by up to 21%
- Increases human growth hormone (HGH) release by 254%
- Safe, natural & non-habit forming
- Lemon Balm Extract: Several studies show that lemon balm combined with valerian helps reduce anxiety and promotes sleep.
- Valerian Root Extract: Helps support GABA levels in the brain, helping reduce brain activity allowing users to fall asleep more easily.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Extract: As an adaptogen, it helps the body better manage stress caused by the stress-hormone cortisol.
Ingredients: SERVING (2 Capsules): 125mg Sensoril® Indian Ashwagandha Extract (Withania somnifera) (Root & Leave) [32% (40mg) Oligosaccharides, 8% (10mg) Glycowithanolides, 2% (2.5mg) Withaferin A], 2.5mg Magnolia Extract (Bark) [5% (0.125mg) Magnolol], 2.5mg Suntheaine® L-theanine (Japanese Source), 600mg Cyracos® French Lemon Balm Extract (leaf) [17.5% (105mg) Hydroxycinnamic Acids and 11% (66mg) Rosmarinic Acid], 190mg Skullcap (root) [30% (57mg) Baicalin], 2.5mg French Passion Flower Extract (flower) [3.5% (0.09mg) Vitexin], ValeriPure™ Odorless French Valerian Extract (Root) [0.8% (0.02mg) Valerenic Acid], 50mg L-Glutamine (Japanese source), 50mg L-Glycine (Japanese source), 1.5mg Melatonin (German source), 30mg Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate), 0.5mg Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride), 3mcg Vitamiin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), 175mg Magnesium (as aspartate/oxide)
- Consumption with alcohol, or drugs with sedative/hypnotic properties is not recommended.
- Do not use if you are taking immunosuppresive drugs as SleepOn may help improve immune system function.
Similar Sleeping Aids & Anti-Snoring
Other Nuvocare Products
Joanne: more than a year ago
I just started using Sleep-on and will continue to purchase this product because unlike other products and methods, it keeps me asleep until I achieve my 8 hrs. I say "unlike other products and methods" because even though I wake up at least 3 times during the night to pee, I can get back into bed and fall asleep easily. Other products help me to fall asleep but after awaking during the night for the bathroom, I would have a difficult time getting back to sleep. At that point, I would try deep breathing or other methods but it seems that the harder you try to fall asleep again, it's frustrating and hence, I'd be awake until time to get up! In my experience with Sleep-on, this does not happen. I have been able to get 8 hrs. of sleep every night. I was using Sleep-on nightly but now that I don't feel sleep deprived, I try to fall asleep on my own and only use it if I need to.