Keep this remedy close at hand at home, on the playground, in your workshop, at the cottage, in the car, on your travels or on the sport’s field. You’ll be everyone’s favourite medic.
- Topical homeopathic cream that helps to relieve minor bruises, muscle pains, strains or joint pain
- Helps to relieve inflammation and bruising associated with injuries such as sprains, dislocations and contusions
- Helps to reduce spasms after injury
- Supportive relief for injuries to nerves, especially of the fingers, toes and nails
- Natural antiseptic properties
- All natural first aid cream with soothing medicinal ingredients
- No artificial colours
- Fragrance free cream
- No parabens, petroleum, lanolin or propylene glycol
- Safe and non-toxic
- Gluten-free (safe for external use by those sensitive to absorption of wheat or gluten
Directions: Adults and children (0 years and up): apply generously to affected areas once daily or as needed. External use only.
Medicinal Ingredients: Arnica montana 3X, Arnica montana 6X, Belladonna 3X, Belladonna 6X, Bellis perennis 1X, Bellis perennis 3X, Bellis perennis 6X, Echinacea angustifolia 1X, Hamamelis virginiana 1X, Hypericum perforatum 3X,
Hypericum perforatum 6X, Millefolium 1X, Ruta graveolens 3X, Ruta graveolens 6X, Symphytum officinale 1X, Symphytum officinale 3X, Symphytum officinale 6X.
Non Medicinal Ingredients: Beeswax, shea butter, MCT oil, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, tocopherol, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, carbomer, potassium hydroxide, purified water, lactose (trace amount only).
Caution: Do not apply to open wounds or broken skin. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if pregnant, breastfeeding or have a serious medical condition, and during use if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms develop. Discontinue use if hypersensitivity (e.g. contact dermatitis) occurs. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.