Orange Naturals Prenatal Multi
Description & Features
- Video Review
This excellent prenatal vitamin contains a full spectrum of 24 vitamins, minerals and nutrients to support both pregnant and breast-feeding women. It is complete with key nutrients including 1mg of folic acid for the prevention of neural tube defects, 20 mg of an easy to absorb, non-constipating iron to prevent iron deficiency, 15mg of zinc to support fetal growth and development and 1000IU of vitamin D to ensure the development of strong bones. A simple and powerful investment in the future.
Recommended Use: Helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects in pregnancy
Directions: Pregnant Adult Women - take one (1) capsule three (3) times daily with food. Take a few hours before or after taking other medication or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Beta-carotene (Natural) 1,667IU
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 66.7mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 333IU
- Vitamin E (D-alpha) 16.7IU
- Vitamin K1 (Pytonadione) 30 mcg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 5mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 5mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 10mg
- Vitamin B5 (D-panthothenic acid) 5mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 16.7mg
- Biotin 10mcg, Folic Acid 333mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin 333mcg
- Choline (Bitartrate) 8.3mg
- Calcium (Citrate) 83.3mg
- Chromium (Polynicotinate) 66.7mcg
- Copper (Citrate) 333mcg
- Iodine (Laminaria digitata/Ascophyllum nodosum) 73.3mcg
- Iron (Bisglycinate) 6.7mg
- Magnesium (Bisglycinate) 33.3mg
- Manganese (Citrate) 666mcg
- Molybdenum (Sodium molybdate) 16.7mcg
- Selenium (Selenium yeast) 20mcg
- Zinc (Citrate) 5mg
- Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate
- vegetable capsule
Cautions and Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. There is enough iron in this package to seriously harm a child. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a medical condition.
Potential or Known Drug Interactions: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners.