Recommended Use: Temporarily modifies intestinal flora.
Directions: Adults: take 1-2 capsules per day with meals. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after taking antibiotics. No refrigeration required.
- Lactobacillus plantarum 4.620 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus 3.780 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium bifidum 2.100 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum 2.100 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 1400 billion CFU
- Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate
- Vegetable capsule
Cautions and Warnings: Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset, such as diarrhea, occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days
Contraindications: Do not use if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, or severe abdominal pain, or if you have an immune-compromised condition such as AIDS or lymphoma. This product has come into contact with milk and soy. Do not use if you are allergic to dairy or soy products.
Potential or Known Drug Interactions: Do not use if you are undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment.
Please be advised that Well.ca follows manufacturer guidelines for storing & shipping probiotics.