Because your baby deserves skin-loving care without compromises, Pampers Pure Protection delivers up to 12 hours of trusted leak protection. They have features you and your baby will love, like adorable prints and our reassuring Wetness Indicator. And Pampers Pure Protection diapers are made with 100% certified renewable electricity and sustainably sourced wood pulp.
- The Seal of Cotton and cotton enhanced™ are trademarks of Cotton Incorporated. cotton enhanced™ soft outercover contains 15% cotton.
- Pampers Pure Protection™ diapers are made without chlorine bleaching, fragrance, lotion, parabens, and EU 26 allergens
- Made with premium cotton, soft plant-based fibers, and other thoughtfully selected materials
- Clinically proven hypoallergenic
- Up to 12 hours of trusted Pampers® leak protection
- Designed with adorable prints
- Pampers reassuring Wetness Indicator
- Made with 100% certified renewable electricity and sustainably sourced wood pulp
Caution: keep away from any source of flame. Pampers diapers, like almost any article of clothing, will burn if exposed to flame. To avoid risk of choking on plastic, padding, or other materials, do not allow your child to tear the diaper, or handle any loose pieces of the diaper. Discard any torn or unsealed diaper, or any loose pieces of the diaper. To avoid suffocation and strangulation, keep all plastic bags and handles away from babies and children.
Note: If you notice gel-like material on your baby's skin, don't be alarmed. This comes from the training underwear padding and can be easily removed by wiping your baby's skin with a soft, dry cloth. Packaging may vary.