An extended Padoda Hood
The extended Padoda Hood provides almost full covereage from elements and has mesh side netting for ventilation. Protects baby from all the elements.
Adjustable Side Impact Protection
SIP protects the child's head, neck and spine in the event of a crash. Easily adjusts to 6 different positions with no re-threading required, even with the infant in the seat.
Anti Rebound bar is attached to base. The solid anti- rebound bar is required to be used while thesea is in rear facing position.
The G- Matic System
The G- Matic System allows for the Primo Viaggio Infant Car Seat to attch directly to the stroller chassis without adapters, making it easiler to transport baby from the car, to the stroller.
- Extended Pagoda Hood
- Adjustable Side Impact Protection
- Dual Stage Cushion System
- Urban Mobility (without base)
- Protection and Durability
- Ergonomic Shell (Design optimizes baby's safety and comfort at any growth stage
- Seat and Handlebar have colour coded belt path to help in belt routing
- Well fitted upholstery features the best Italian textile and tailoring tradition
- Infinite Recline
- Built- in Anti Rebound Bar
- Latch Storage Compartment
- Right Tight System (Easily and securely locks base in place)
- Base with adjustable Load Leg
- Red/ Green indicators state when seat is correctly attached to base
- Load leg can be folded under the base when not in use
- The Energy Management Foot: Crumples under loading during a crash absorbing energy away for the baby
- 72.5 x 44 x 67.5cm
- Seat Weight: 4.5 kg
- Base Weight: 5 kg
Please Note: The images shown above are displayed in a different colour.