Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Tablets
Directions: Read leaflet for important information before use. Adults and children 12 years of age or older. Take one tablet for relief of acid related symptoms. To prevent symptoms, take one tablet 10 to 15 minutes before a meal. Do not take more than one tablet at a time. Do not take more than two tablets in 24 hours. If symptoms continue for more than 14 days, talk to your doctor. Talk to a doctor before using this product if you have kidney disease.
Caution: Do not use with other acid reducers.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have had heartburn for over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition, heartburn with light headedness, sweating and dizziness, chest or shoulder pain with shortness of breath, sweating, pain spreading to arms or neck, or light headedness, kidney disease, history of ulcer disease or any, other severe illness, difficulty swallowing or continuous stomach pain, unexplained weight loss, severe vomiting, black stool, choking, take any prescription drug, non-steroidal anti-in ammatory drugs (NSAIDs), calcium carbonate, are pregnant or breastfeeding, over 40 years old and have had new or changed symptoms of acid indigestion or heartburn.
Stop use and ask a doctor if your heartburn continues or worsens, new symptoms develop, you need to take this product more than 14 days. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, call a Poison Control Centre or get medical help right away. Store at 15 to 30°C
- Relieves and prevents tough heartburn, acid indigestion, and upset or sour stomach
- 1 tablet controls stomach acid for up to 12 hours
- Contains the acid reducer famotidine
- Easy-to-swallow tablets
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of this item, we cannot accept any returns.
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- This item cannot be shipped to Quebec due to provincial pharmacy regulations.