The Accuflex 10 flexible digital thermometer provides clinically proven accuracy in just under 10 seconds. The Gentle-flex tip makes it softer, safer and more comfortable. What’s more, it washes up easily under the tap for added convenience and hygiene.
• Accurate within 0.2° F / 0.1° C
• Gentle-flex tip for added comfort & safety
• Clinically proven accuracy
• Displays in either Celsius or Fahrenheit
• Memory recall / display of last 5 reading
• Beep signals peak temperature
• Waterproof / washable for easy cleaning
• Auto shut-off for extended battery life
• Includes storage case
Bette: more than a year ago
I ordered this thermometer because it advertises that it has "clinically proven accuracy" "within 0.2 degrees F". However, I tested it against two mercury thermometers and found it to be out by 0.5 to 0.9 degrees F - not accurate enough when charting basal temperature. I contacted the company and they said they would send me another thermometer, but that it would probably have similar accuracy as the one I have. Perhaps this is the best that can be achieved with a digital thermometer, in which case the advertisement is false.