The Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for calcium during pregnancy is 1000mg per day for women 19 – 50 years of age. The average person can obtain 500-800mg per day through diet. Therefore supplementation is an effective way to obtain the additional requirements the body needs during pregnancy.
Formulated for pregnant and nursing mothers, Prenatal EasyCal Calcium features high concentrations of calcium to support the needs of the mother and the developing baby.
- Calcium: high concentrations of calcium to support your needs and the needs of your developing baby.
- Magnesium: to aid the absorption and metabolism of calcium. Magnesium is also helpful for reducing leg cramping.
- Vitamin D: to maintain the mother’s bone density and optimize the development of the child.
- Vitamin C: to stimulate the cells that build bone, enhance calcium absorption and enhance vitamin D’s effect on bone metabolism.
- Omega-3: high potency omega-3 oils support eye health, brain health and the nervous system. Natural oils also aid the absoprtion of key ingredients.
- Gluten Free*
- Lactose Free
- Peanut Free
Recommended Adult Dosage: 2 capsules daily with a meal.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Olive oil, soy lecithin, beeswax.
Capsule Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, caramel.
Caution: Avoid using two (2) hours prior to or until four (4) hours afer taking other medications or iron supplements. (Calcium may inhibit the absorption of iron.)
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.