During pregnancy, your blood plasma volume increases by 50%. To support this substantial increase, your body will need a generous supply of iron. For most expectant mothers this amount of iron cannot be derived from diet alone as the RDA for pregnant women is 27mg/day. Supplementing with a prenatal iron product can ensure that you and your child receive the recommended daily dosage.
Gentle and non-constipating, Prenatal EasyIron® is an excellent source of iron that’s enhanced with folic acid and vegetarian friendly. It's gentle on senstive stomachs and non-constipating.
- Iron: a vital mineral that is an integral part of many proteins and enzymes that maintain good health.
- Zinc: a trace mineral that’s essential for the manufacturing of red blood cells.
- Copper: an essential trace mineral that supports the metabolism of iron.
- Folic acid: an essential B vitamin, is required for the formation of new cells and plays a role in the development of the baby’s central nervous system.
- Vitamin B6: a factor in red blood cell production and helps the body metabolize protein, fats and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin C: promotes iron absorption.
- Gluten Free*
- Lactose Free
- Peanut Free
Recommended Adult Dosage: 1 capsule daily.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cold pressed olive oil, soy lecithin, beeswax.
Capsule Ingredients: Hypromellose (from wood pulp), purified water, chlorophyll.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. There is enough iron in this package to seriously harm a child.