Features & Benefits:
- Best suited for minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Soothing ointment forms a protective coating
- Non-staining & odourless
- 3 antibiotics plus lidocaine hydrochloride
- Appropriate for all ages
- Cleanse: Clean affected area thoroughly.
- Treat: Apply POLYSPORIN Complete Ointment to the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- Protect: Apply a sterile bandage, such as BAND-AID Brand Adhesive Bandage, if available.
Non-medicinal Ingredients (alphabetically): butylated hydroxytoluene, cocoa butter, cotton seed oil, olive oil, petrolatum, sodium pyruvate, vitamin E.
CAUTIONS: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes; if this occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not use over large areas of the body, in deep or puncture wounds, on animal bites or serious burns, or for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor. If irritation occurs discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Similar Antiseptics & Ointments
Other Polysporin Products
Carolyn: a few months ago
This version of Polysporin is by far the best. The ointment is a little greasy but a little goes a long way. It can prevent scarring from burn, cuts etc. And the added lidocaine means that any pain (like from burns eg. waxing) is gone. Really any kind of bacterial infection on skin (or to prevent infection once skin is compromised by a scratch or cut or burn etc), best to reach for this product.