Polysporin POLY TO GO First Aid Antiseptic/Pain Relieving Spray
POLY TO GO provides convenient infection protection on the go! The sturdy, non-aerosol spray resists crushing and fits anywhere, so you can take it with you wherever you go. Helps prevent infection and temporarily relieves pain and discomfort of minor cuts, scrapes and burns when they happen.
Accidents happen, infections shouldn’t.
Features & Benefits:
- Helps prevent infection
- Temporarily relieves pain and discomfort of minor cuts, scrapes and burns when they happen
- Appropriate for adults and children 2 years and older
Directions for Use:
- Cleanse: Clean affected area.
- Treat: Spray on minor wounds as required 1 to 3 times daily.
- Protect: Apply a sterile bandage, such as BAND-AID Brand Adhesive Bandage, if available.
Medicinal Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% and Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%.
Non-medicinal Ingredients (alphabetically): edetate disodium, propylene glycol, water.
CAUTIONS: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not use over large areas of the body, in deep or puncture wounds, on animal bites or serious burns, or for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor. If irritation occurs or the condition persists or gets worse, stop use and consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children.