for Multi-Symptom Relief 12 Count
Preparation H Suppositories with Bio-Dyne
Preparation H Suppositories provide prompt soothing relief from
internal swelling, burning, itching and discomfort. Preparation H
Suppositories provide effective nighttime relief, and protect irritated
Regular application with Preparation H Suppositories provides continual therapy for relief of hemorrhoidal symptoms.
- Reduces internal hemorrhoidal swelling
- Perfect for nighttime hemorrhoidal symptom relief
- Soothes painful burning, itching and discomfort
- Shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissue
Directions: Remove suppository from foil wrapper. Insert one suppository into the rectum in the morning, at night, after each bowel movement and whenever symptoms occur. Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Caution: If the condition persists or in case of bleeding, a physician should be consulted. May stain clothing. Keep safely out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature (15°-30°C).Medicinal Ingredients: Yeast as a live cell derivative (Bio-Dyne: Skin Respiratory Factor) 22.0 mg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Chlorhexidine gluconate, cocoa butter, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, water, wax, witepsol.
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of this item, we cannot accept any returns.
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.