- Enhances lean muscle growth
- Offers exceptional immune support
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Aids in the repair and formation of bone
- Provides intestinal support
- Enhances the fat burning process
- Balances blood sugar levels and helps moderate appetite
- Supports healthy digestion
- Enhances iron absorption
- Supports liver & kidney function
- A synergistic blend of 5 100% vegetarian proteins
- Providing the full spectrum of both essential and non-essential amino acids from the cleanest possible sources
- Fortified with a complete array of complementary support nutrients
- Naturally flavoured and sweetened and free of artificial ingredients
- Professionally formulated and energetically balanced
Non-medicinal Ingredients (Chocolate): Natural Chocolate Flavour, Guar Gum and Stevia Leaf Extract.
Suggested Use (Adults): Add 1 scoop (35 g) of Harmonized Vegan Protein® to 300 ml of the beverage of your choice. Consume 1 serving daily or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Similar Plant Protein Blend
Other Progressive Products
Starr: more than a year ago
I'm happy with the quality of the protein, however, I don't love the taste. I've tried a variety of protein powders and this is sort of 'middle of the road' - not terrible, but not great. But like another review pointed out, perhaps I'm just not used to the stevia flavour. I've been using it in smoothies and so the other flavours help to cover it up a bit.
Heather: more than a year ago
Overall pleased and will buy again. I was looking for a vegan powder that didn't contain sugar, and also didn't contain alfalfa grass, as many of them do. I needed to avoid it (Rx interaction) and this one doesn't have it. Great amount of protein per serving; I use it with almond milk, dissolves reasonably well (as well as other protein powders I've tried), tastes pretty good, with a minor bitter aftertaste from the stevia, but if you're used to stevia, it's no big deal and you might not even notice it. Good price too, comparing to other brands! I'll try the vanilla next, to mix with berries for a smoothie.