- Helps support a developing body and mind
- Improves focus, concentration and mental acuity
- May reduce occurrence and severity of asthma, eczema and allergies
- Assists with development of the eyes and nerves
- Strengthens immune function
- 800mg DHA, 200mg EPA
- 6 Purified Fish Oils
- Cold Water & Wild Caught
- Flax & Evening Primrose Oil
- All Natural Ingredients
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Sunflower Oil, Natural Orange Flavour, Stevia Extract.
Contains no added flavours, colours, sweeteners or preservatives of any kind. *Proportions of the individual fish oils may vary with seasonal availability.
Directions: Children (age 1–8 years): Take 1 tsp daily with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Children (age 9 and over): Take 1 tsp twice daily with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
Similar Fish Oil
Other Progressive Products
Pris: more than a year ago
5 stars for the high DHA and EPA content (none of my adult omega 3 formulas offer the same amount of DHA). There is no taste of fish guts, but instead it tastes like nasty orange peels. My 2 year old twins seem to like it. My 10 year old son was taking those large hard to swallow Omega 3 pills. I don't know if it really helps him with his ADHD, but I think it's making a difference.