VegEssential™ embraces the wisdom of consuming an alkaline-forming, whole-food diet and draws on almost 100 plant-based ingredients to deliver an incredible spectrum of both micro and macro nutrients. It is also dairy, trans fat and cholesterol free, with no added sugars and no artificial ingredients of any kind.
- A convenient one-a-day, All in One smoothie!
- Enhances lean muscle growth
- Strengthens immune function
- Supports healthy skin, eyes, bones and teeth
- Assists with healthy liver and thyroid function
- Helps to detoxify and alkalize the body
- Derived from pea, organic rice, organic hemp, chia and cranberry. This represents more complete protein than 4 eggs, without replying on any animal sources.
- Including both soluble and insoluble forms. Every scoop supplies more fibre than a whole bowl full of oatmeal.
- From phospholipids, flax, borage, pumpkin, primrose and safflower. This combination yields a complete array of Omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids.
- Featuring green tea, blueberry, grape seeds, red wine extract, lycopene, resveratrol and lutein. With an antioxidant score of -5,000 ORAC units, a single serving satisfies your entire daily requirement.
- With a blend of 23 vegetables and green food concentrates, VegEssential™ provides a whole spectrum of plant-based super foods.
- Each serving gives you more than your full daily requirement of Vitamin A, E and C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, B6, Folate, B12, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Chromium and Manganese.
Similar Greens & Antioxidants
Other Progressive Products
Stephaney: a few months ago
Tastes SO much better than other low carb protien powders I've tried. No aftertaste and not ridiculously sweet. There is a slight granular feel on your tongue but it's not enough for me to rate it less than 5/5. I mix in the blender with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and add 1tsp of natural dark cocoa powder. I can see it not being as appealing mixing with plain water but you have to make it the way you like it. Can't wait to try the other 2 flavours! In my opinion, worth the price tag.
TBL2016: more than a year ago
Very filling! Though yes the sweet chocolate flavor is a bit difficult to tolerate and is a bit strong. I also find with chocolate it is hard to mix it with other things like berries without it tasting a bit strange. About the only thing I found it tasting good with is bananas and I'm not really a big fan. Will try Vanilla next time.