Puracy Natural Baby Stain Remover is the most effective stain and odor remover available, yet safe for all fabrics and 100% clean rinsing. Their bottle features a fine mist sprayer to maximize coverage. It is the only stain remover powered by all six plant-based enzymes: Protease (Protein), Mannanase (Food, Cosmetic), Pectinase (Fruit, Sugar), Amylase (Starch), Lipase (Fat, Oil), Cellulase (General Soil). They guarantee this product will safely remove any fabric stain you put in its path or your money back. Enzymes are proven to be the safest, most effective ingredients to remove and eliminate stains and odors. Their unique blend of plant-based bio-enzymatic cleaners will tackle hundreds of different stains, residues, odors, and spots - all without bleaching or discoloring fabrics. Think of it like this... If stains are the lock, then enzymes are the key. Their baby stain fighting formula was developed in a lab by a team of Ph.D. chemists with decades of experience working with green formulas. It was then reviewed by a team of MDs to evaluate the overall safety and hypoallergenic designation. And finally, it was tested by parents and laundry aficionados for performance. Using only a couple of sprays, the head-to-head tests have proven our proprietary blend of plant-based enzymes and natural minerals can clean as well as those packed with harsh chlorine or oxygen bleach. Their unique formula will quickly dislodge stains, eliminate odors, remove residues, and leave your babys clothes clean and fresh.
- The Puracy Difference: Join the millions enjoying our award-winning, plant-powered formulas -Guaranteed to safely remove all clothing stains and odors; The last stain remover you will need
- COMPLETELY ELIMINATES berries, milk, baby formula, #1 & #2, egg, avocado, blood, oil, tomato sauce, watermelon, mud, and hundreds of other stains and odors; EFFECTIVE ON clothing, bibs, bedding, blankets, burp cloths, stuffed animals, swaddles, car seats, cloth diapers, delicates and other washable fabrics
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS: No sulfates (SLS, SLES, SCS), gluten, allergens, chlorine bleach, petrochemicals, animal by-products, toxins, dyes, perfumes, or other harsh ingredients
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Naturally derived, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, vegan, gluten-free, biodegradable; Certified Cruelty-Free by PETA & Leaping Bunny
- Never Tested on Animals; Made in the USA!
- 99.95% Natural
- NORMAL USE: Spray the affected area and wait at least 15 minutes before laundering.
- TOUGH STAINS:Spray then massage the affected area with a soft brush. Wait at least 8 hours (can be left on for days), then launder with the warmest water the fabric care instructions allow. Opt for the "Extra Rinse" cycle. Some stains may require two treatments. Do not leave on silk or wool for more than 1 hour.
- FABRICS YOU CANNOT PUT IN THE WASHING MACHINE: Use exactly as "Normal Use" states. To rinse, fill a bowl with warm water then saturate a clean cloth with the water, gently wring, then press into the stain and move back and forth with light pressure. This will pull the stain remover from the surface and replace it with fresh water, mimicking a rinsing effect. Rinse cloth and repeat the same steps until the stain remover is "rinsed" from the surface.
- Safe to use around children and pets when applied as directed.
- Safe to use on any washable fabric..
Ingredients: Purified Water, C10-C16 Alcohol Ethoxylate (Plant-Based Cleanser), Decyl Glucoside (Vegetable-Based Cleanser), Vegetable Glycerin (Plant-Based Softener), Propanediol (Plant-Based Preservative), Protease (Plant-Based Enzyme), Sodium Borate (Natural Mineral Cleanser), Amylase (Plant-Based Enzyme), Sodium Citrate (Plant-Based Water Softener), Lipase (Plant-Based Enzyme), Pectinase (Plant-Based Enzyme), Mannanase (Plant-Based Enzyme), Cellulase (Plant-Based Enzyme), Benzisothiazolinone (Biodegradable Preservative), Coconut Fatty Acid (Plant-Based Foam Reducer), Calcium Chloride (Natural Mineral Stabilizer)
Caution: Avoid eye contact or breathing in the mist. If skin or eye irritation occurs, rinse with fresh water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, drink plenty of fresh water. Seek medical attention if problems persist.