These paper sticks are sourced from sustainable forests. Q-tips cotton swabs are biodegradable when composted and our packaging is recyclable. Q-tips cotton swabs are made with 100% pure cotton. The “Q” stands for Quality, something they’ve stood by since their founding by Leo Gerstenzang in 1923. They’re proud of their history, commitment to the environment, and legacy of softness and quality. Today, Q-tips cotton swabs are the leading cotton swab brand and have been trusted for superior quality, versatility, and value for more than 85 years. These swabs are light and portable, which makes them perfect for taking on-the go. Make sure to try our other products including Q-tips Precision Tips.
Q-tips cotton swabs have a wide variety of uses including beauty, applying/removing/touching-up cosmetics, and more!
- Get every detail right, from your nails, to your lips, to your face. Perfect for touching up nail polish, lipstick & lip gloss, eye liner, and DIY projects like manicures
- Perfect for safely and precisely applying, blending, touching up and removing cosmetics. Try them for a variety of beauty and personal care uses
- DIY with Q-tips, apply glue to models, build your own creations, or paint without brushes.
- Clean around your newborn’s belly button, between your baby’s toes, or around your baby’s nose.
- Use them to dust air vents, detail your car, or to clean ceramics & pottery.