Non-Drowsy 10 Tablets
Reactine Complete Sinus + Allergy Extended Release
- Sinus and nasal congestion
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Runny nose and stuffiness
- Allergic skin itch
- Adults and Children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet every 12 hours.
- Adults 65 years of age and over and in patients with moderate hepatic and/or renal impairment: 1 tablet daily or consult a doctor.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: celluloses, lactose, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, silicon dioxide, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, titanium dioxide.
Caution: Do not use if you are taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or take a monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitor (MAOI) (drugs for depression or Parkinson’s disease) or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have liver or kidney disease, are pregnant or breastfeeding, have high blood pressure, heart, or thyroid disease, diabetes, glaucoma, difculty urinating due to an enlarged
prostate, if you are elderly, if you are taking any other medication
When using this product drowsiness may occur, do not drive or operate machinery, avoid alcoholic drinks or any sedating substances, headache, sleepiness and dry mouth may occur
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction occurs, symptoms persist, worsen or new symptoms occur, you are nervous, dizzy, or can’t sleep. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, call a Poison Control Centre or get medical help right away. Store at 15 to 30°C.
- We are unable to offer Paypal as a payment option for orders containing this product.
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of this item, we cannot accept any returns.
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- This item cannot be shipped to Quebec due to provincial pharmacy regulations.