Reactine Extra Strength 25 Liquid Gels
Description & Features
- Rapid relief from indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms
- 10 mg of cetirizine hydrochloride for fast, effective allergy symptom relief
- Relieves sneezing; itchy nose and throat; hives; itchy, watery eyes; allergic skin itch; runny nose; stuffiness; and nasal congestion
- Lasts for 24 hours
- Non-drowsy Formula
- 25 count
- Adults and Children 12 years of age and over: One 10 mg capsule every 24 hours, anytime of day.
- Adults 65 years of age and over: Use REACTINE® Regular Strength 5 mg Tablets or consult a doctor.
Medicinal Ingredients: CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mannitol, medium chain triglycerides, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol 400, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan, sorbitol.
Precautions: If you are pregnant or nursing a baby or have liver or kidney disease, consult your doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. Consult patient information insert before use. Do not use if tamper-evident seal under bottle cap imprinted with “Sealed for Your Protection” is broken or missing. Do not use if sealed bottle shows signs of tampering. Store between 15-30°C. Avoid high humidity and excessive heat (above 40°C). Protect from light.
Should you require consultation with a pharmacist, you may contact our Well.ca Pharmacist. Please read the label, warnings and inserts provided by the manufacturer and consult your healthcare professional when purchasing medications or natural health products to be sure the product is right for you.