Extra Strength REACTINE Liquid Gels offer rapid relief from indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms. Each liquid gel contains 10 milligrams of cetirizine hydrochloride for fast-acting allergy relief. Fast 24 hour relief of sneezing; itchy nose and throat; hives; runny nose; itchy, watery eyes; allergic skin itch; stuffiness; and nasal congestion. Features:
- Relief that lasts a full 24 hours, all day and all night.
- Relief from all your toughest allergy symptoms including itchy, watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose and itchy throat.
- Effective relief for both indoor and outdoor allergies
- REACTINE is the #1 most recommended brand by Health Care Professionals.
- Contains 10mg of cetirizine hydrochloride per liquid-filled capsule, an antihistamine, includes 25 capsules per pack
- Adults and Children 12 years of age and over: One 10 mg capsule every 24 hours, anytime of day.
- Adults 65 years of age and over: Use REACTINE® Regular Strength 5 mg Tablets or consult a doctor.
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSAGE. Prolonged use only as directed by a doctor.Medicinal Ingredients:
CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10 mgNon-Medicinal Ingredients:
Gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mannitol, medium chain triglycerides, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol 400, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan, sorbitol.
Precautions: If you are pregnant or nursing a baby or have liver or kidney disease, consult your doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. Consult patient information insert before use. Do not use if tamper-evident seal under bottle cap imprinted with “Sealed for Your Protection” is broken or missing. Do not use if sealed bottle shows signs of tampering. Store between 15-30°C. Avoid high humidity and excessive heat (above 40°C). Protect from light.
Should you require consultation with a pharmacist, you may contact our Well.ca Pharmacist.
Please read the label, warnings and inserts provided by the
manufacturer and consult your healthcare professional when purchasing
medications or natural health products to be sure the product is right