Smokers’ Cleanse works to help alleviate 3 of the most common ‘triggers’ that cause people to fail in their attempt to quit smoking. By helping reduce the likelihood of these problems, it helps make quitting easier. Smokers Cleanse also helps improve the overall health of the respiratory system and provides antioxidant support.
Smokers’ Cleanse is a 3 part program containing herbs, vitamins, and amino acids. All parts are delivered in vegetable capsules. Part 1 is a lung support formula that targets the respiratory system. Part 2 is a craving support formula. Part 3 is a stress relief formula.
- Part 1 – Lung Support: This works to help expel mucous from the respiratory system, as well as soothe inflamed tissue and bronchial passages. Lung Support also contains powerful antioxidants that help to protect the respiratory system, allowing it to repair and rebuild faster.
- Part 2 – Craving Support: This formula works to reduce cravings. By using a therapeutic dose of green tea extract, cravings are significantly reduced. Green tea extract has been shown in clinical studies to have a positive impact in helping people quit smoking. Craving Support also contains the amino acids GABA and L-Tyrosine, which work to curb the effects nicotine addiction have on the brain. “Keeping the supply of GABA at high levels has the potential to reduce the pleasurable effects of smoking, in terms of duration and intensity – American College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ACNP) Annual Meeting”.
- Part 3 – Stress Relief: This formula helps to promote restfulness and relaxation. This is very important as two common problems associated with quitting smoking are anxiety and trouble sleeping.
Kit contains 60 Part 1 Lung Support Vegetable Capsules, 60 Part 2 Craving Support Vegetable Capsules, and 30 Part 3 Stress Relief Vegetable Capsules.
Directions for Use:
- Take 2 capsules of Smokers’ Cleanse 1 in the morning.
- Take 1 capsule of Smokers’ Cleanse 2, twice daily between meals (morning and afternoon).
- Take 1 capsule of Smokers’ Cleanse 3 in the evening.
This program will last for 30 days and can be repeated if required for up to 90 days.
Part I Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsules.
Part I Excipients: None.
Part II Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsules, vegetable cellulose.
Part II Excipients: None.
Part III Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsules.
Part III Excipients: None.
Smokers Cleanse contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, yeast, animal products, additives or preservatives. Renew Life does not use genetically modified ingredients. All ingredients are NON-GMO.
Warnings: Before taking Part 1: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have lung disease, bronchitis, uncontrolled asthma, or are currently being treated for any lung ailment. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a serious medical condition. Do not use after recent surgery. Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.
Before taking Part 2: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a serious medical condition, liver conditions, or iron deficiency. Do not use after recent surgery. Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.
Before taking Part 3: Consult a health care practitioner prior touse if you have a serious medical condition or suffer from depression. Do not use after recent surgery. Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not consume with alcohol, drugs, or other natural health products with sedative properties. Keep out of reach of children. This product may cause drowsiness. Do not drive, operate heavy equipment, or engage in activities that require mental alertness within 8 hours of taking this product. This product is contraindicated with MAO inhibitors or medications for Parkinson’s Disease.