- Helps to prevent iron deficiency (anemia)
- Eases symptoms of low iron, including fatigue
- Assists the formation of red blood cells and their proper functions
- Supports tissue formation and normal growth
- Iron gluconate with B vitamins & vitamin C offers enhanced absorption.
- Over 98% of the iron is available for quick potential absorption.
- Easy on the digestive tract.
- Dairy, lactose, alcohol, GMO, additive & preservative free
- No sugar, thickeners or artificial sweeteners
- Used by women worldwide for over 60 years
Adults & adolescents 14+: 10ml twice daily before meals
Children 10-14yrs: 10ml once daily before a meal
Children 5-9yrs: 5ml once daily before a meal
Children 2-4yrs: 4ml once daily before a meal
Each 10 ml Elemental 10.0 mg contains:
- Iron (Ferrous gluconate)
- Vitamin B1 2.5 mg 0.25 mg (Thiamine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B2 4.0 mg 0.4 mg (Riboflavin 5-phosphate sodium)
- Vitamin B6 2.0 mg 0.2 mg (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B12 7.5 mcg 0.75 mcg (Cyanocobalamin)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Aqueous extracts of carrot, stinging nettle, spinach, couch grass, bitter fennel, kelp, hibiscus; juice concentrates of pear, black grape, black currant, orange, blackberry, cherry and red beetroot; in a base of honey, extracts of rosehip, wheat germ and yeast, natural orange flavour, purified water and ascorbic acid (antioxidant).
This product contains no alcohol, artificial colours or flavours, parabens, sorbates or other antimicrobial agents.
Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Kosher
Other Salus Haus Products
Jenny: more than a year ago
Oh my gosh, this stuff has changed my life for the better. Sometimes I forget to take it for a spell and the anemia symptoms come right back (mainly exhaustion). Better than any pill. Just brush your teeth after to prevent stains. So glad to purchase through Well, as I live in a rural area and the product is very hard to find.