Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Diapers with Animal Prints Mega Pack
Description & Features
- High-capacity core absorbs 3x a standard wetting
- Sustainably sourced materials help to protect forest habitats and the animals who depend on them
- Double leg cuffs and stretchy waistband help control leaks
- Large, easy-to-use tabs keep diapers snug through baby's twists and turns
- New, soft quilted liner on smallest sizes (Newborn - 2) made with unbleached cotton to be extra gentle on new baby's skin
Did you know? The best thing you can do to help prevent diaper rash is to keep baby's bottom clean and dry. Change diapers often, and make sure baby's skin is clean and dry before applying diaper cream or putting on a fresh diaper.
Disposing of soiled diapers: Before you throw away a used diaper, empty the contents into the toilet, wrap the diaper tightly, and throw into the garbage. Do not flush the diaper.
Diaper safety information: Please keep this packaging away from children and babies. This package, or a torn piece of diaper, could cause a choking or suffocation hazard for your child. Like any piece of clothing, diapers are flammable. Technical wicking layer pulls moisture away from skin to keep baby dry and comfortable.