- In stock
- Max: 2
- Made for your baby's sensitive skin
- Premium leak protection
- Ultra absorbent core to keep skin dry and protected
- Absorbent core made with 0% chlorine bleaching to prevent toxins from entering waterways
- High-capacity core made with sustainably sourced, FSC® Certified fluff pulp
- Stretchy side panels and refastenable tabs for snug, flexible fit
- Adorable Protection for All™ designs
Totally chlorine-free processed wood fluff pulp (absorbent core), sodium polyacrylate (absorbent core), polypropylene (core wrap, cuff, moisture barrier layer, fastening system, outer layer), adhesives (seams, joints), polymer spandex (fastening system, leg elastic), polyurethane (waist elastic), inks** (external printed designs), pigments†.
**The inks they use are free from lead and other heavy metals.
†The color of disposable diapers is typically achieved through the addition of pigments. This is also true for the brown layered materials on Seventh generation Diapers.
*Please note packaging may vary
Similar Disposable Diapers
Other Seventh Generation Baby Products
Catherine: a few days ago
We are typically a cloth household however when I need disposables we use these. They are great quality, hold well and do not leak, and cute patterns to top it off. The price is reasonable in comparison to other natural brands, and the company is reputable so I know research has gone into how to make these in a safe way for my little one and the environment.