How to use:
- Load dishwasher: Make sure items can be safely washed in a dishwasher
- Silver, aluminum and stainless steel should be washed in separate loads to avoid discoloration
- Load items with soiled surfaces facing the center of the bottom rack for optimum dish-washing
- Add dishwasher detergent pack: Use one natural dishwasher detergent pack per load. Do not unwrap or puncture pack. Do not handle dishwasher pack with wet hands. Place pack in main dispenser cup and close immediately
- Re-seal package after use and store in a dry place out of reach of children
- For very hard water we recommend using Seventh Generation Rinse Aid
Ingredients: Sodium carbonate (mineral-based cleaning agent), citric acid (plant-derived water softener), sodium sulfate (mineral-based processing aid), sodium percarbonate (mineral-based oxygen stain removal agent), ppg-10-laureth-7 (plant-modified synthetic cleaning agent), sodium polyaspartate (synthetic anti-filming agent), sodium silicate (mineral-based cleaning enhancer), sodium magnesium silicate (mineral-based anti-spotting agent), sodium aluminosilicate (mineral-based water softener), protease and amylase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover)
Caution: Harmful if swallowed. May irritate eyes.
Natural, Vegan, Gluten Free, Kosher
Similar Dishwasher Detergents
Other Seventh Generation Products
Mary: a few months ago
Love this product. Works better than the Finish powerball quantum stuff. I thought I needed to replace my dishwasher but decided to try this product for its cleaner chemical profile (toddler dishes) and was relieved to know my dishwasher wasn't the problem. These work wonderfully and I only need one tab for a full load!