Dish-washing is a pleasantly fragrant experience when you use natural dish liquid that contains essential oils and botanical extracts from handpicked citrus fruit from southern Italy. This dish soap is also available in a scent-free, hypoallergenic Free & Clear formula for sensitive skin.
- Cleans with the Power of Plants
- No Dyes or Synthetic Fragrances
- Safe for septic and grey water systems
- Contains no petoleum based cleaners or phosphates
- USDA Certified Biobased Product (95%)
- Natural Dish Liquid clinically proven hypoallergenic
- 100% biodegradable recycled plastic bottle
- Not tested on animals
- Open the top of the dish soap bottle, lightly squeeze the dish soap bottle to dispense dish soap and return the dish soap bottle to counter surface.
- NOT FOR USE IN AUTOMATIC DISHWASHERS
- Natural dish liquid soap is safe for septic systems
- Please recycle the natural dish liquid soap bottle after use
Fragranced with plant-based essential oils and botanical extracts*
Fresh Citrus & Ginger: Canarium luzonicum (elemi) gum nonvolatiles, cedrol, cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) bark extract, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) oil, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, coriandrum sativum (coriander) fruit oil, elettaria cardamomum (cardamom) seed oil, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) leaf oil, myristica fragrans (nutmeg) kernel oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, and zingiber officinale (ginger) root oil.*d-Limonene is a component of these fragrance ingredients
Natural, Vegan, Gluten Free, Kosher
Similar Dishwasher Detergents
Other Seventh Generation Products
agnes: more than a year ago
I love the refreshing smell of this soap. It does a great job of cutting grease. In fact, I dilute it in another bottle (around 1 part soap to 3 parts water) and it does a wonderful job. (I squirt soap onto a sponge to wash my dishes). A bottle goes a long way! It is gentle on the hands as well.