- 3 Packs of Seventh Generation Size 2 Diapers (288 diapers total)
- 4 Packs of Seventh Generation Wipes (256 wipes total)
These safe + effective (and adorable!) diapers will help keep your baby's sensitive skin protected and dry. The ultra absorbent core in Seventh Generation diapers, made with sustainably-sourced fluff and 0% chlorine bleaching, helps prevent leaks. They design these diapers to care for your baby as well as the health of the next seven generations.
- Made for your baby's sensitive skin
- Premium leak protection
- Ultra absorbent core to keep skin dry and protected
- Absorbent core made with 0% chlorine bleaching to prevent toxins from entering waterways
- High-capacity core made with sustainably sourced, FSC® Certified fluff pulp
- Stretchy side panels and refastenable tabs for snug, flexible fit
- Adorable Protection for All™ designs
Totally chlorine-free processed wood fluff pulp (absorbent core), sodium polyacrylate (absorbent core), polypropylene (core wrap, cuff, moisture barrier layer, fastening system, outer layer), adhesives (seams, joints), polymer spandex (fastening system, leg elastic), polyurethane (waist elastic), inks** (external printed designs), pigments†.
**The inks they use are free from lead and other heavy metals.
†The color of disposable diapers is typically achieved through the addition of pigments. This is also true for the brown layered materials on Seventh generation Diapers.
Sensitive little bottoms demand extra TLC at changing time.
These Free & Clear Baby Wipes combine gentle, cloth-like performance with the thickness you need to wipe away little (and big) messes. As always, these Seventh Generation baby wipes are free of alcohol, dyes, synthetic fragrances, parabens and phthalates. Keep a spare pack handy for clean-up on the go. You'll love the way the generously sized wipes handle meal-time spills, grubby hands, muddy feet and everything in-between!
- Free of fragrances & dyes
- Free of parabens and phthalates
- Flip-top opening is #5 plastic, which may be recyclable through programs in your town