Have you ever had dry, cracked, flaky, and peeling skin? I’m not
talking about your skin; I’m talking about the skin of your toy. That's why there is Simple & True’s Wash Away Toy Cleaner. Once it
is applied to the toy, it takes only a few minutes to destroy bacteria,
moisturize, and protect your toy better than soap ever could.
Features and Benefits:
- Destroys bacteria that causes infections
Perfume and odor free
- Leaves no residue like soap & water
- Doesn’t dry out material like alcohol
- Expands life of toy
- Helps prevent water seepage into the battery
- Quick & easy to use
Here are the ingredients and how they work for your safety and health:
- Deionized Water: water that has had its minerals removed,
such sodium, calcium, iron, copper and anions such as chloride and
- C14-16 Olephin Sulfonate: It offers the product foam
characteristics, as well as improved mildness over lauryl sulfates; it
is more stable than alcohol sulfates over a broad pH range.
- Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate: They are used in 90% of personal-care products that foam.
- Cocamidoproyl Betaine: Used in bath products like shampoos
and hand soaps. It also is a medium strength surfactant which most
often does not irritate skin or mucous membranes. It also has
antiseptic properties, making it suitable for personal sanitary
products. This is the active ingredient in Johnson's Baby wash.
- Hydrolyzed Oat Protein: natural moisturizer clinically proven to increase hydration. Used in hair and skin care products.
- Sodium-PCA: Attracts moisture from the air. It is used as a moisturizer for hair and skin care products.
Glycerin: This is used in soap, and draws moisture in.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): This holds moisture in and is used in hair and skin products.
- PEG-60 Corn Glycerides: An ingredient for Anti-protozoal treatment, which fights off parasites and prevents infections.
- Methylparaben: An anti-fungal and a popular preservative for
food and cosmetics. The compound is often found in carpules of local
anaesthetic, acting as a bacteriostatic agent and preservative.
- Citric Acid: The buffering properties of citrates are used to
control pH in household cleaners and pharmaceuticals. This is now
being used to make good “natural” cleaners
Remove all batteries, spray over the
entire surface area, let stand for two minutes, wipe down with a damp
cloth, and rinse thoroughly and let air dry. We recommend doing this
before and after using your toy.