You have a fascinating, vibrant, and active life! Don’t let occasional joint pain or stiffness take you out of play. SISU No. 7 Joint Complex is the next generation alternative after glucosamine to increase mobility, flexibility, and range of motion in sensitive joints. In strong, healthy joints, ligaments and cartilage absorb impact and allow for smooth, pain-free motion. This breakthrough formulation brings together 7 bio-active nutrients that work together in just 7 days to relieve joint pain and stiffness so you can get back into the action - without the potential side effects and risks of over-the-counter and prescription anti-inflammatories and pain-killers.
- Combination of 7 joint health ingredients, boswellia extract, collagen, Ester-C, turmeric, white willow, ginger, and cayenne
- Standardized 5-Loxin Advanced boswellia extract lowers the enzyme that stimulates the production of inflammation-causing mediators in the body
- Clinically proven to reduce joint pain and stiffness within 7 days
- UC II un-denatured type II collagen interrupts the inflammation pathway at the source; it acts as an immune modulator and can hinder the immune system from breaking down cartilage
- Clinically proven to be two to three times more effective in reducing pain, increasing flexibility, and improving morning stiffness than a combination of glucosamine and chondroitin
- Vitamin C is a key constituent required for the formation of collagen
- Ester-C is non-acidic and has superior digestibility, bioavailability, and retention than other forms of vitamin C
- Enhanced with supporting nutrients: white willow and ginger extracts to help with pain relief, turmeric for its anti-inflammatory properties, and cayenne used as a synergistic nutrient to help prime the digestive system for a better absorption
- Convenient daily dose of 1 fast-dissolving capsule
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- NPN approved
- Contains no dairy, wheat, or peanuts.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Medicinal ingredients: Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) gum oleoresin...100 mg, standardized to contain 20% 3-Acetyl 11-keto-beta boswellic acid (AKBA) 5-Loxin Advanced brand, Undenatured type II collagen...10 mg, UC II brand standardized cartilage, Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)...100 mg, Ester-C brand Turmeric (Curcuma longa) rhizome...50 mg, 4:1 extract, QCE 200 mg (equivalent to 200 mg dried herb),
White willow (Salix alba) stem bark...35 mg, 5:1 extract, QCE 175 mg (equivalent to 175 mg dried herb), Ginger (Zingiber officinale) rhizome...35 mg, 4:1 extract, QCE 140 mg (equivalent to 140 mg dried herb), Cayenne (Capsicum annuum) fruit...22 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable), maltodextrin. Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Adult dosage: Take 1 capsule 1 time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Similar Herbals Products
Other SISU Products
Kelly: a few months ago
I've tried both boswellia and curcumin supplements for joint pain in the past, so was very interested to try this combination formula. After a few days of taking this I noticed an improvement in my hip pain and a better recovery time after workouts. It's not a cure-all, but definitely has helped. I take one a day with food (I noticed the cayenne in the formula burns on an empty stomach).
Leanne: more than a year ago
I have suffered with shoulder bursitis for over a year. I didn't want to get another cortisol shot so I tried this product after a gym pal mentioned I may also be suffering from some arthritis. Whatever the case is, ALL my joints feel pain free and my shoulder has more mobility. For me, after 7 days I noticed a difference!
Lynda: more than a year ago
Ok so I have been takin this for 9 days now. I have chronic knee pain, caused by 20 plus years standing 7.5 hours a day on cement floors. A knee scraping, has left it very unstable, having to wear a brace most days. The good news I believe this is really starting to help, I know it won't cure it only a knee replacement will do that, but so far would recommend it, my use of otc pain pills has greatly reduced. I may just come back and give it a 5 star rating.
Heather: more than a year ago
I use this for my tendonitis, which is chronic and exacerbated by intense physical activity or overuse of my hands. I take it before I begin the activity if possible and several days after. It has greatly improved the inflammation that can occur. I would recommend it for this use.