SISU B Calm with Rhodiola
SISU B Calm with Rhodiola has B vitamins to support metabolism, with herbal support for periods of stress.
- Complete B complex formula plus rhodiola to support overall health, particularly in people under physical or mental stress
- B vitamins support liver detoxification, healthy cholesterol levels, adrenal function, and hormone balance
- Supplementing with B vitamins combats deficiencies caused by various chronic diseases, a vegetarian diet, stress, and age
- Rhodiola is an adaptogen, meaning it normalizes production of certain hormones within the nervous system to invigorate a sluggish system or calm an agitated one
- Rhodiola is clinically proven to improve general well-being, decrease mental fatigue, and improve performance during periods of stress
- High-potency rhodiola extract, grown in Siberia and standardized to contain 3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides
- Moderate potency, fast-dissolving vegetarian capsules
- Active forms of vitamin B2 and B6
- Contains niacinamide, a non-flushing vitamin B3
- Suitable for vegans
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per capsule): Vitamin B1 (thiamine)...25 mg (thiamine hydrochloride); Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)...25 mg (riboflavin & riboflavin-5-phosphate (sodium salt)); Vitamin B6...50 mg (pyridoxine hydrochloride & pyridoxal-5-phosphate); Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)...20 mg; Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)...100 mg (calcium-d-pantothenate); Vitamin B9 (folate) (folic acid)...200 mcg; Biotin...75 mcg; Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)...100 mcg; Roseroot (Rhodiola rosea) root extract...250 mg standardized to contain 1% salidrosides*
- Non-medicinal: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide.
- Capsule Shell: hypromellose
No Information Provided
Similar Vitamin B & B Complex
Other SISU Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by Julie from Little after taste I recently started using these to help cross a difficult time in my parenting journey. I have to say I find that I am tolerating excessive hard times and maybe this product has something to do with it. I do find it has a tiny after taste, must be from one the of ingredients. I do love how Sisu vitamins in general are great for us with allergies. I use a few of their products.
Date published: 2020-07-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jrclair from Great for nighttime I’ve been taking these for years now and highly recommend for anyone’s nighttime routine. I’ve noticed such a change in my sleep and can’t remember the last time i was sick since being on these!
Date published: 2021-03-23