SISU Calcium & Magnesium 2:1
SISU Calcium & Magnesium 2:1 helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- High-potency formula of calcium citrate, magnesium oxide and vitamin D2
- Calcium citrate is better absorbed in post-menopausal women
- Magnesium improves vitamin D activity and decreases the risk of developing osteoporosis
- Vitamin D is essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and reduce fractures
- Vitamin D2, the vegetarian form of this nutrient, has been proven equally as well-absorbed as the animal-sourced vitamin D3
- Three tablets per day provide 900 mg of elemental calcium and 450 mg of elemental magnesium in a 2:1 ratio
- Take in divided doses throughout the day for better absorption
- High-potency tablets for those wanting to supply their needs with fewer pills
- Tapered tablet with a smooth, water-based coating
- Formulated to dissolve when stirred in hot water for those with slow digestion or who prefer not to swallow pills
- Shellfish free calcium citrate
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per tablet ) Calcium (calcium citrate)...300 mg; Magnesium (magnesium oxide)...150 mg; Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol)...5 mcg (200 IU)
- Non-medicinal: microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
- Coating: glycerin (vegetable), hypromellose, titanium dioxide.
No Information Provided