SISU Calcium & Magnesium Citrates is a convenient way to supplement your diet with those essential nutrients and vitamin D to prevent bone loss and improve bone density.
- High-potency formula of calcium citrate, magnesium citrate and vitamin D3
- Calcium in the citrate form is better absorbed in post-menopausal women
- Magnesium improves vitamin D activity and decreases the risk of osteoporosis
- Vitamin D is essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and reduce fractures
- Two tablespoons provide a full 1,000 IU of vitamin D
- Can be taken before bed to help promote relaxation and sleep
- Convenient adult and children’s dosing on label
- All natural flavours; no added sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Great-tasting liquid that can be taken by the spoonful or added to a blender drink
- Shellfish-free calcium citrate
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
- Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten or peanuts.
Each tablespoon (15mL) contains:
Medicinal ingredients: Calcium (calcium citrate)...500 mg, Magnesium (magnesium citrate)...200 mg, Vitamin D (vitamin D3)...12.5 mcg, equivalent to 500 IU of vitamin D (cholecalciferol) activity
purified water, glycerin (vegetable), xanthan gum, potassium sorbate,
sodium propionate, calcium propionate, vitamin E, rosemary extract, natural orange flavour, citric acid
Dosage: Adults:1 – 2 tablespoons daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Children: (4 – 8 years) one half (1/2) tablespoon daily; (9 – 18 years) 1 tablespoon daily; or as directed by a health care practitioner.