- Helps improve digestion and absorption of nutrients from food
- A factor in healthy immune system function, particularly colon health
- Bifidobacteria (B. infantis) protects against pathogens and promotes intestinal, particularly colon health
- Lactobacilli (L. acidophilus and L. rhamnosus) work with bifidobacteria to produce essential vitamins, and improve lactose intolerance and overall digestion
- The two families of bacteria have been proven in human studies to work together to treat diarrhea
- Specially chosen strains that are found naturally in humans
- Delicious cherry taste - all-natural flavours and sweeteners
- Guaranteed potency at expiration date
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per tablet) Bifidobacterium infantis (M-63)...1 Billion cfu*; Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA-122)...500 Million cfu*; Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-111)...500 Million cfu*; *colony forming unit
- Non-Medicinal: sorbitol, fructose, microcrystalline cellulose, calcium silicate, citric acid, stearic acid, magnesium stearate (vegetable), natural cherry flavour, cherry juice concentrate, ascorbic acid, potato starch.
Please be advised that Well.ca follows manufacturer guidelines for storing & shipping probiotics.