- Patented probiotic strain Lactobacillus plantarum (LP299vTM) with unique therapeutic properties not found in any other strain
- 20 billion live CFUs (colony-forming units) per capsule, a dosage that is
- clinically proven to be effective and safe, including for children
- One of the most-researched probiotics with more than 75 clinical studies over
- more than 25 years
- Withstands stomach acid, multiplies in the intestines, stimulates protective
- intestinal mucous, and inhibits pathogens
- The only strain of bacteria proven to stimulate the growth of other probiotics,
- thus increasing biodiversity in the intestines
- Reduces or eliminates nausea and diarrhea side effects of antibiotics
Adult dosage: Take 1 capsule one time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.
Lactobacillusplantarum(LP299vTM) ...........20 billion cfu**colony forming units
Non Medical Ingredients:
potato starch (non-GMO),magnesium stearate (vegetable), ascorbic acid, lecithin,monobasic potassium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate,sucrose.Cap suleshell: hypromellose.
Please be advised that Well.ca follows manufacturer guidelines for storing & shipping probiotics.