SISU Kids' Cold & Flu Rescue Wildberry
SISU Kids’ Cold & Flu Rescue is a vitamin and mineral supplement with echinacea to help fight off infections, especially of the upper respiratory tract.
- Unique combination of immune-supporting ingredients: echinacea, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin A, and beta carotene
- Ester-C is a unique, non-acidic and easier-to-digest form of vitamin C, clinically proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- High-potency echinacea extract is a powerful immune stimulant and is most effective when taken at the onset of infection
- Zinc gluconate reduces the severity and duration of cold and flu symptoms such as sore throat, coughing, and nasal symptoms
- Does not have any of the sedative or other side effects of over-the-counter drugs
- Easy-to-take chewable tablets that can also be taken as a lozenge
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Naturally-flavoured with raspberry, black raspberry, and cherry flavours
- Naturally-sweetened with isomalt from sugar beets and stevia
- Good Manufacturing Practices standard
- Suitable for vegan diets
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per tablet) Vitamin C...100 mg - from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate and sodium ascorbate; Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea, herb top) 4:1 extract...55 mg; QCE 220 mg (equivalent to 220 mg dried herb); Zinc (zinc gluconate) ...3 mg; Vitamin A (vitamin A palmitate) ...150 mcg RAE equivalent to 495 IU vitamin A activity; Beta carotene...100 mcg - equivalent to 167 IU beta carotene
- Non-medicinal: microcrystalline cellulose, isomalt, citric acid, Stevia rebaudiana leaf, natural flavours: raspberry, black raspberry, cherry juice concentrate, D-fructose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Dosage: Children 4-8 years chew 3-4 tablets per day with food or as directed by a health care practitioner; Children 9-13 years chew 6 tablets per day with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
No Information Provided
Similar Immune Support
Other SISU Products