SISU Kids' Mini Vits
SISU Kids' Mini Vits provide multi vitamin and mineral supplement for the maintenance of good health.
- Complete multivitamin plus a calcium supplement all in one
- Full complex of B vitamins to support mood, brain function, nervous system, and cardiovascular health
- Ester-C®, a type of antioxidant vitamin C, is less acidic and has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells
- Formulated with a higher dose of calcium to support bone mass development and healthy teeth
- Vitamins A, C and D as well as zinc support immune health
- Adequate intake of essential vitamins and minerals supports mental health (mood and learning) as well as physical health (performance and recovery)
- Available in a natural orange flavour
- Chewable, star-shaped, happy-face tablets
- All natural flavours and sweeteners
- Suitable for vegans
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
- Vitamin A (vitamin A palmitate) equivalent to 1,000 IU vitamin A activity ...300 mcg RAE
- Beta carotene equivalent to 250 IU beta carotene ... 150 mcg
- Thiamine (thiamine mononitrate) ... 1 mg
- Riboflavin ... 1.5 mg
- Niacin (niacinamide) ... 5 mg
- D-pantothenic acid (calcium d-pantothenate) ... 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) ... 2 mg
- Folate (folic acid) ... 50 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) ... 5 mcg
- Biotin ... 5 mcg
- Vitamin C from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate and sodium ascorbate ... 125 mg
- Vitamin D (vitamin D2) equivalent to 200 IU of vitamin D (ergocalciferol) activity ... 5 mcg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate) equivalent to 50 IU of vitamin E activity ... 33.5 mg ATE
- Calcium (calcium carbonate and citrate) ... 200 mg
- Magnesium (magnesium oxide) ... 35 mg
- Zinc (zinc citrate) ... 2.5 mg
- Iron (ferrous fumarate) ... 2 mg
- Copper (cupric citrate) ... 0.5 mg
- Iodine (potassium iodide) ... 0.05 mg
- Choline (choline bitartrate) ... 2 mg
- Inositol (myo-inositol) ... 5 mg
- RAE=retinol activity equilivant
- ATE=alpha tocopherol equilivant
No Information Provided
Similar Children's Multivitamins
Other SISU Products
Rated 4 out of 5 by AM from 4 year old enjoys Bought this vitamin for my four year old daughter. Luckily she enjoys the flavour and texture. I do notice that the size is quite big for for her. I always make sure that she chews it down before swallowing. It is a powdery texture after chewing. Some kids may not like such texture. I believe this is a quality vitamin for little ones age 4 and above. The vitamin container is made out of tinted blue glass. It does not have a child proof lid lock, therefore, please ensure it is stored in a place that is out of reach from your little one.
Date published: 2020-12-31
Rated 2 out of 5 by Sarah167 from My kids hate the taste It was like pulling teeth to get them to take these. Turns out they much prefer gummy vitamins to these hard and crunchy ones. Ended up throwing out half the bottle.
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 1 out of 5 by Linn from Taste Awful My three children hated these, so I tried one and I agree, they taste awful. I am usually very satisfied with Sisu as a brand, but was disappointed in this product.
Date published: 2020-03-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by hazel from great product I brought this a month ago and my kid love it. I have restock some and planning to use it as a long term product.
Date published: 2020-06-18
Rated 1 out of 5 by Sara25 from Disappointed We were excited to try these vitamins but unfortunately none of my 3 kids like the taste and refuse to take them!
Date published: 2020-02-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sheri from My daughter loves these!! Good quality vitamin that my daughter loves. I definitely recommend this to families with young kiddos:)
Date published: 2020-04-14
Rated 1 out of 5 by TJ from I wish this had methylated B12 and folate (not folic acid).
Date published: 2020-04-02