Green & Natural Natural Baby & Kids Natural Children's Medicine & Health Natural Brain Health & Sleep Support SISU Kids' Omega 3 Bursts
SISU Kids' Omega 3 Bursts
SISU Kids' Omega 3 Bursts are a source of omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) for the maintenance of good health. Helps support the development of the brain, eyes, and nerves in children and adolescents.
- High-potency, wild tuna fish oil standardized to contain a minimum of 100 mg DHA and 24 mg EPA
- Processed using molecular distillation to concentrate the active ingredients and eliminate contaminants such as mercury, lead, PCBs, and dioxins DHA and EPA in omega 3 are vital to many aspects of heart health
- EPA and DHA help to control inflammation, support skin health, and may be useful against mild allergic reactions
- May help reduce behaviour problems in children with omega 3 deficiency
- Omega 3 supports brain health and provides support against depression and migraines
- Fun, chewable, soft gelatin capsules shaped like fish
- Natural fruit punch flavour, sweetened with natural xylitol, no artificial colours
- The soft, fruit-flavoured chewable capsule bursts in the mouth to release a pleasant, fruit punch-flavoured, lightly sweetened oil
- The capsule shell can be chewed and eaten like a gummy candy
- Children who do not like the chewy texture of the capsule can discard it after it bursts or the tail can be cut off the fish capsule and the oil squeezed into food or juice
- Every lot meets strict limits for environmental contaminants such as PCBs, dioxins, furans, and heavy metals including, mercury and lead
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- NPN approved
No Information Provided
Similar Natural Children's Medicine & Health
Other SISU Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by Giuls from Best tasting fish oil I’ve been buying these for over a year now. My kids love them and don’t mind taking them. The shell is a bit chewy, but nothing my kids haven’t actually eaten. Overall, great product!
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mireilles6 from Great product ! My 4 YO daughter loves it. She likes the taste, the texture, the shape ... It is super easy for her to take it.
Date published: 2020-03-29